Saturday, January 3, 2015

Snaring a stoner

The new year and a lot of other things have come and gone. It makes me thinks of what remains constant...
i don't remain constant neither does my life. The only thing that does is the shit i attract...actually change that to 'stoners.'

Either all the men in the world are busy snorting, smoking up and injecting or i am the magnet for all such men. i can't recall any guy i have been romantically interested in who doesn't quite indulge in this vice. So as a result, i have this huge thing against it. And no, romantic allusions to 'ooh he's gonna quit cuz he loves me' shit don't work. Ask me— been there, felt that.

So, the new guy lights up Js after Js while remaining normal...barring the slight  almost negligible redness of eyes. That's scarier, i dunno why but it just is. Considering i am a huge nicotine addict, it seems really hypocritical of me. Sigh...the irony and the anomaly.

But now, i decided to take a long, hard look at myself and figure out if is it just me or are all the guys STONERS :/

Happy New Year, hope your's was better than mine.




Sayonara
*_*

3 comments:

  1. All men aren't stoners. But all men are uninteresting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nay...change that to all the good men are un-interesting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I don't mind believing in that at all only if it were true. I haven't lost hope though, I will hope beyond life.

    ReplyDelete