Sunday, June 5, 2011

I watch my momma cry, she says Baby why?
I say baby died, baby's gone like suicide.

Been listening to Hollywood Undead again. I love them, their song lyrics sound so real, unlike many of my other favourite bands. Just like life is being played on a record with a haunting background score and aggressive rapping.

We all got friends but we stand alone, and your on your own from a broken home,
you keep the truth inside and it stays unknown. Nostalgia hit and its time to quit,
and everybody acts like it don't mean shit.

HU: Hollywood Undead

Fortissimo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear Akemi! Thank you so much for following my blog <3 You were my 900th follower, did you know that? I appreciate it more than I can put into words <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasure is all mine. I love your outfit posts. *__*

    ReplyDelete