Wednesday, September 17, 2014

From long ago

Have settled into my new house. Expenses have sky rocketed...literally. i fear that at this rate my expenditures may just go so high so as to find a new galaxy. 

So i gotta promotion and am a senior reporter now...the salary hiked by a trickle. Anyhoo, despite the adult-ish issues of handling my finances..i feel like i am in a very good space mentally. There have been some rumours floating around that our office may shift to Noida or Gurgaon. Great! Just great, considering that i recently shifted :/

i had a tarot card reading sesh with a seemingly 'all-knowing' pretty lady. She scared me senseless when she said that my job was never right for me from Day 1. Hmmm...so that means my gut feeling about Mother Shark at work hating my guts the minute she set eyes on me may not be entirely unfounded! She said something about X too...and considering how things panned out between us. She wasn't wrong. 

When i see you again
And i'm greeted as a friend
It is understood
That we did all we could
- Sunset, The XX

i think all the ti me in technicolour. From sewing curtains to splattering paint on my jeans, weird ideas keep circulating inside my head. So much so, i chopped my horribly undisciplined curls into a tight bob and i just let them be. A mop of curls, a la Medusa. i guess i have to keep busy with my weirdness till M returns. The fact that i will only be able to see him next month hasn't quite hit me. i am content with the occasional calls whenever he gets network in the sea.

UPDATE

My kitten has run away/ gotten lost (i am not sure since she acts so self-sufficient like she doesn't need me though her occasional licks and cuddling send me over the moon*_*) 

No comments:

Post a Comment