Sunday, December 29, 2013

Life has the coldest colour?

Now that the M chapter is finally closed and the book sealed, hidden in the dusty archives of my mind, i shall not waste any more airtime on my blog talking about him. Unless of course, the heart wants what it wants.
So i murder love in the night
Watching them fall one by one, they fight
Do you think you'll love me too?
- Lana Del Rey, Serial Killer

i am surprised at my cold-bloodedness, the way i sliced his attempted comeback with the precision of a psychotic serial killer. Oh and with a song on my lips. When the drama has gone on for 7 years, why should i skimp on the closing act?

Literally. Whatever hate mails he texted, i replied with a song. So i am not one to kiss n tell but let's say Katy Perry's- Ur so gay, Lily Allen's- Fuck you and the likes are pretty fitting replies.

Okay, back to the real world. i have off from work till the New Years. So, i have been using the time to catch up on some me time. i watched this amazing movie, Blue is the warmest colour, a lesbian romance. It was so beautiful, i was hoping for a happy ending, like always. But then, i realised that life gives no happy endings, so why should a realistic movie be any different? Nevertheless, it was beautiful. And i also found a different version of one of my favourite songs. Check it out




No comments:

Post a Comment